In the United States, 23% of all adults have arthritis (1 in 4 report sever joint pain). Did you know that arthritis is a leading cause of work-related disability with the annual medical cost and loss of earnings of $303.5 billion? You can end arthritis pain starting today!
8 proven natural remedies for arthritis:
1-Apple cider vinegar-
Apple cider vinegar helps reduce arthritis pain due to its alkaline effect. Apple cider vinegar helps break down accumulated minerals and harmful toxins in the joints. It also helps restore joint lubrication to reduce pain and increase mobility.
Choose any of the following remedies using apple cider vinegar:
- Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in two cups of purified water. Drink this mixture slowly throughout the day. Take this tonic daily until you are completely healed.
- Add two cups of apple cider vinegar to a hot tub. Soak the affected area in water for 30 minutes.
- Mix a tablespoon of olive oil and apple cider vinegar before massaging it on the affected area once or twice a day until the pain goes away.
2- Ginger- end osteoarthritis
Whether joint pain is caused by osteoarthritis, stress, or injury, ginger is an effective treatment. Its effectiveness is due to the presence of anti-inflammatory compounds in it. Ginger reduces swelling and pain in the joints.
Choose any of the following remedies using ginger:
- Mash a small piece of fresh ginger root, add it to a cup of water and boil it for 10 minutes. Strain the solution and add some honey and lemon juice. Drink two to three cups of this ginger tea every day until the pain goes away.
- You can also massage the affected area with ginger oil two or three times a day until you are satisfied with the result.
3-Turmeric- end rheumatoid arthritis and muscle pain
Turmeric is an effective and natural treatment to reduce joint pain. Turmeric contains a chemical called curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory properties as well as antioxidant properties that help reduce pain. Turmeric can slow the progression of rheumatoid arthritis, which is one of the main causes of knee pain.
Choose any of the following remedies using turmeric:
- Add half a tablespoon of both ginger and turmeric to a cup of water and boil for 10 minutes. Strain the solution and drink it like tea. Feel free to add desired amount of honey.
- Boil a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of water. Sweeten the decoction with honey and drink it once a day.
- Another option is to take 250 to 500 mg turmeric capsules three times a day.
Take these natural medications daily to completely relieve the pain.
Note: Because turmeric can dilute the blood, it is not suitable for those taking blood thinners.
4-Lemon- end osteoarthritis and joint pain
Lemon is also useful as a home remedy for join pain caused by osteoarthritis. The citric acid in lemons acts as a solvent for uric acid crystals, which cause some types of osteoarthritis.
Choose any of the following remedies using lemon:
- Cut one or two lemons into small pieces.
- Tie the lemon slices in a cotton cloth and soak in hot sesame oil. Put the cloth on the affected area for 5 to 10 minutes. Repeat this 2 times a day until the pain is completely gone.
It is also helpful to drink the juice of a lemon in a glass of warm water early in the morning on an empty stomach.
5-Dandelion leaves- joint pain relief
Many homeowners are familiar with dandelion as a weed. However, only a few know about its ability to reduce join pain.
Choose any of the following remedies using dandelion leaves:
- For tea, put 3 tablespoons of fresh dandelion leaves or 1 teaspoon of dried dandelion leaves in a cup of water. Bring water to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain the decoction and drink it 2-3 times a day.
- You can also add dandelion leaves to your salad.
Dandelion is rich in vitamins A and C. It’s active ingredient is linoleic fatty acid which is essential in the process of reducing inflammation.
6-Eucalyptus oil- treatment for arthritis and muscle pain
Eucalyptus is truly amazing. In fact, I wrote an article just on eucalyptus oil for knee and hip pain.
- Combine 6 drops of eucalyptus oil with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil.
- Massage the oil on and around the knee joint for a few minutes.
- Repeat this several times a day or whenever the pain recurs.
Eucalyptus oil has analgesic properties that makes it so great for both joint and muscle pain.
7-Mustard oil and garlic-end osteoarthritis and joint pain
This combination of mustard oil and garlic is very effective to end arthritis pain.
- Fry a clove of chopped garlic in 2 tablespoons of mustard oil until the garlic turns brown.
- Allow the mixture to cool and strain the chopped garlic.
- Massage the oil on and around the knee joint while it is still slightly warm.
- Repeat this several times a day.
Mustard oil and garlic both have anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce pain and increase blood circulation.
8-Eucalyptus oil with peppermint oil and olive oil
Eucalyptus oil has analgesic properties that can help relieve joint pain. In addition to feeling relaxed, eucalyptus oil can reduce joint pain caused by osteoarthritis.
- 5 to 7 drops of eucalyptus oil
- 5 to 7 drops of peppermint oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- First, mix eucalyptus oil with peppermint oil.
- Then add the olive oil.
- Now mix them well.
- Store this mixture in a dark glass bottle and keep this bottle away from sunlight.
Arthritis is so common that even if we haven’t experienced it ourselves, we know someone that has.
What many people don’t realize, however, is that arthritis can happen to anyone at any age.
Don’t let arthritis wear you down any longer. Start taking action TODAY via the proven natural remedies introduced in this post.
Have you ever tried natural remedies to end arthritis pain? We love to hear from you in the comments section at the very end of this page!
Follow us on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook