We all fear old age and of course everything else that comes with it especially those unwanted extra lines and wrinkles on our faces. So, how do we get rid of wrinkles naturally?
It’s time to let go of the fear of wrinkles with a magical homemade cream. Bye-bye Botox and surgery.
Before talking about the homemade cream, I want to talk about how does our skin age and how we can care for it to get rid of wrinkles easier.
There are three main stages of skin ageing:
- Loss of volume
- Loss of elasticity and deep wrinkles
We have tree layers of skin, the aging process impacts every layer as it appears on the surface. Our genes, hormonal influences and blood circulation are directly linked to how fast the skin age. Additionally, external factors make a real difference on the health of our skin. These factors include: nutrition, stress, sun and environmental pollution and lack of skin care. Hence, what you need is to control both the external and internal factors to the best of your ability. You don’t need overkill expensive skin products. What you need is natural long-term skin care. Love your skin so it can love you back!
Get rid of wrinkles naturally with this wonderful cream:
- 1/8 cup almond oil
- 1/8 cup jojoba oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginseng extract
- 1 teaspoon star anise oil
- 10 drops of frankincense oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons wax
- 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon of nasturtium seed oil
- add almond oil and jojoba oil into a clean bowel
- add ginseng extract, nasturtium seed oil, and frankincense oil before mixing all your ingredients well
- heat the honey wax (lowest temperature) in a separate dish until it softens
- take the honey wax with its a dish and place it in another dish filled with warm water for a minute
- add the star anise oil to the bowel (that contains the previously added ingredients) and mix them all well
- add the coconut oil and mix well again
- finally add butter and vitamin E oil before mixing everything
Store this amazing cream in a cool, dark place. Your cream expires 3 weeks from the time it is made.
In closing, don’t be afraid of aging and wrinkles anymore…
You now know what are the three main stages of skin ageing. Also, you understand which internal and external forces influence your skin health.
My goal from writing this post was to help you discover how to get rid of wrinkles naturally. Just remember nothing beats natural beauty!
What techniques or tips would you provide for those who appreciate natural skin care and anti-aging? The comments section is at the very end of this page!